Pricing, Payments and Scholarships
For 2023, study abroad in Wexford is competitively priced at $4,600 plus tuition and technology fee.
There are many options for fees including crowd funding and scholarships. You can access scholarship information below. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to your advisor about payment options.
Wexford, Ireland Payment Schedule and Deadlines
- $500 Program Application Fee and Deposit due March 31
- 1st Program Payment of $2,000 due April 15
- 3rd Program Payment of $1,600 + $ 50 mandatory travel insurance fee due May 1
- Roundtrip airfare
- Lodging and accommodations for the duration of the program
- Some Meals
- All regional and local transportation
- Classroom Access
- Tour and excursion fees
- Required medical travel insurance plan
Payment DOES NOT include:
- Georgia Southern Tuition and Fees
- Books and Supplies
- Additional Meals
- Incidental and personal expenses
Study Abroad Scholarships
There are over $70,000 in scholarships available to learn at Georgia Southern’s study abroad center in Wexford. Students are encouraged to research the resources that can make study abroad a possibility. Apply for these scholarships today!
Alumni Foundation Scholarships
Nationally Competitive Scholarships
Students in the Honors College may be eligible for Honors Abroad scholarships. Please contact Honors College for details.
Last updated: 11/11/2022