The links below will bring you to the application page for your chosen course/s and/or program. The application system is called “Global Portal.” If you hit a roadblock, email email@example.com or call 912-478-0332.
You will need to do the following to complete your application in the Global Portal:
- You will select your course/s. We encourage you to select two courses (6 credit hours), but you must select at least one course (3 credit hours).
- You will sign an acceptance declaration and waiver of liability, required by the University System of Georgia.
- You will sign a COVID-19 acknowledgment form. While students do not need to have the COVID-19 vaccine to travel to Ireland or participate in the program, this form releases Georgia Southern and the University System of Georgia from liability if you get COVID-19.
- You will read “Important Information about your Passport.” You will acknowledge that you’ll need a valid passport to travel to Ireland. Acquiring or renewing a passport usually takes between 6-8 weeks. Make sure your passport won’t expire within 6 months before the program ends. If you have a non-US passport, contact the Office of Global Engagement about travel to Ireland.
- You will pay a $500 deposit, payable by credit card or ACH (electronic funds transfer from a bank account).
2024 Summer Courses Application
If you are applying for the Wexford-Normandy Program, use the WexTerm B application.
After you complete the application above, you also must fill out important forms on the university’s Global Portal site.
- Deposit ($500)
- Course Selection Wexford Ireland, Summer Minimester II
- Acceptance Declaration and Waiver of Liability
- COVID-19 Acknowledgement Form
- Important Information About Your Passport
Undergraduate & Graduate
Wexford-Normandy Program (Wexmester Two)
*Register for full term psychology courses using the Minimester II button.
Last updated: 12/8/2023