- Assessment Document Writers Group
- The Office of Institutional Effectiveness is offering a new program this summer geared toward any assessment coordinators looking for camaraderie and support as they work through the development of annual student learning assessment documents.
- The writers group will include:
- Writing support resources, such as checklists, worksheets, and tips for organization
- Opportunities for peer feedback on initial drafts or ideas
- Weekly workshops over a four week period with targeted writing tips and tools for each section of the assessment document, including specialized sessions for program and core reporting
- Discussion boards to share progress with colleagues
- Ongoing Q&A with OIE staff and/or peer reviewers
- Participants will attend two one-hour workshops via video conference each week with additional opportunities to connect and share ideas and drafts throughout the four-week session.
- Whether you are brand new to assessment responsibilities or just want a structured approach to getting started on your annual documents, we invite you to join!
- Click below to register for one of our four-week sessions.
- Specific dates and times for workshops will be scheduled according to availability of those who register.
Session 1 May 18 – June 12
Session 2 June 22 – July 17
Last updated: 5/5/2020