Offered in Savannah & Statesboro
(formerly the ACT-Residual Exam)
This test is given only to candidates seeking admission to Georgia Southern University when there is no convenient National ACT date available or to improve their scores slightly. Candidates must have already submitted an admissions application prior to testing. The ACT On-Campus score can only be used at Georgia Southern University. There is no transcript service maintained on ACT On-Campus scores. You must apply to Georgia Southern University prior to testing.
- The ACT On-Campus can only be taken every 60 days.
- The exam is 4 hours consisting of four subject areas of English, mathematics, reading, and science.
- Your ACT On-Campus Scores will be sent to the Georgia Southern Admissions Office within two (2) days of the test administration.
- Examinees must bring several sharpened #2 pencils and a calculator.
- Examinees must apply for Admission to Georgia Southern University prior to the testing date. If the examinee has not applied for admission to Georgia Southern University, they will not be eligible to take the exam. For information concerning Admissions, visit the Admissions website.
- For information or questions concerning the ACT or the National ACT Exam, review the information on the ACT website.
- Be Prepared: Utilize all the test preparation materials for the National ACT exam. Click here for additional test preparation materials.
Registration & Fees
Group Exam Fee: $75.00
Scheduled Appointment: $85.00
You must apply to Georgia Southern University prior to testing.
Credit Card/Web Check: Payment for the exam can be received through a credit card or web check at the Office of Testing Services Marketplace for both group or private appointments. For group appointments, the Testing Office must receive your registration form and payment must be received by the registration deadline.
For scheduled appointments, you must call to schedule the appointment. If you are registering late for a group appointment, you must pay with a check or money order. If you have any questions concerning paying online, please contact the office for Savannah call 912-344-2582, and for Statesboro call 912-478-5415.
All testing dates listed are group testing dates. Click here to register for a group date. Appointments must be made at least three weeks prior to testing to order the materials.
|Campus||Testing Date||Registration Deadline|
|Statesboro||Friday, November 10, 2023 @ 1:30 pm||November 3, 2023|
|Tuesday, December 12, 2023 @ 1:30 pm|
Friday, December 20, 2023 @ 12:00 pm
|December 5, 2023|
December 13, 2023
|Friday, January 12, 2024 @ 12:00 pm|
Monday, January 22, 2024 @ 1:30 pm
|January 5, 2024|
January 15, 2024
|Friday, February 16, 2024 @ 12:00 pm|
Friday, February 16, 2024 @ 1:30 pm
|February 9, 2024|
|Friday, March 15, 2024 @ 12:00 pm|
Wednesday, March 20, 2023 @ 1:30 pm
|March 8, 2024|
March 13, 2024
|Thursday, April 4, 2024 @ 1:30 pm|
Monday, April 8, 2024 @ 1:30 pm
Friday, April 19, 2024 @ 12:00 pm
|March 28, 2024|
April 1, 2024
April 12, 2024
|Friday, May 17, 2024 @ 12:00 pm|
Friday, May 17, 2024 @ 1:30 pm
Tuesday, May 28, 2024 @ 1:00 3 pm
|May 10, 2024|
May 10, 2024
May 21, 2024
|Statesboro||Monday, June 10, 2024 @ 1:30 pm||June 3, 2024|
|Tuesday, July 16, 2024 @ 1:30 pm |
Friday, July 19, 2024 @ 12:00 pm
|July 9, 2024|
July 12, 2024
Picture Identification Required for All Tests
Please make sure you bring an acceptable ID
Acceptable IDs are valid state driver’s license, student ID, or passport.
(Not accepted: check cashing cards, picture credit cards, Sam’s cards, etc.)
For additional information, please contact:
|Office of Testing Services- Statesboro|
Cone Hall Room 2004 | PO Box 8132
2254 Southern Drive
Statesboro, GA 30460-8132
|Office of Testing Services - Savannah (Armstrong Campus)
Student Success Complex Bldg, Room 1025
11935 Abercorn Street
Savannah, GA 31419
Last updated: 11/29/2023