ACCUPLACER: Test Preparation
Be Ready. Be Prepared.
Before taking the ACCUPLACER exam, you may want to brush up on some of your skills. It is very important that you take this test seriously and come prepared to do your best. Even though the SAT or ACT can be taken several times, the ACCUPLACER exam can be taken only twice per semester. Your scores on this exam will determine whether or not you place in our Learning Support program.
CollegeBoard ACCUPLACER Free Test Preparation
ACCUPLACER offers FREE test preparation materials to prepare for each section of the exam. Use this link to learn more about the ACCUPLACER from the official College Board, Inc ACCUPLACER website for test preparation materials. The sections administered for admission include Next Generation (NG) Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra, & Statistics; Next Generation Reading; and WritePlacer. ACCUPLACER has an app you can download to access tests and guides; printable study guides; and more detailed information on the three exams you may take.
Longsdale Publishing ACCUPLACER Online Course & Practice Exams
The Office of Testing Services has purchased a site license to the Longsdale Publishing ACCUPLACER Online Course & Practice Exams for incoming students who need to take the Accuplacer to register for classes or have a STEM Hold. Be prepared prior to taking your Accuplacer exam by following the instructions below to access the Longsdale Publishing ACCUPLACER Online Course:
- Contact the Testing Office by phone or email to obtain the School Number and School Key to access the free materials preferably from your Georgia Southern email account and include your school ID number (Eagle ID).
- Savannah/Liberty Campus – firstname.lastname@example.org or 912-344-2582
- Statesboro/Online Campus – email@example.com or 912-478-5415
- Connect to Longsdale Publishing ACCUPLACER Online Course. (https://www.longsdalepub.com/courses/accuplacer/start/index.html)
- First-time users: Click on the “Register New Account” button. Enter the School Number and School Key. Make sure to use your Eagle ID for the school ID.
- After you register, you will be issued a username and password. SAVE this information for future log-in access.
Sections to use in the Longsdale Publishing Online Course (listed in order of site):
- Reading (English Hold)
- Mathematics – Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra & Statistics (QAS) (Math Hold) – Read the Introduction and then select the QAS materials
- Written Essay (English Hold)
Assessment Basics & ACCUPLACER Related Sites: (Remember to select Next-Generation Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra, and Statistics (QAS).)
Algebra Review & Exercises (Remember to select Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra, and Statistics (QAS).)
Writing Exercise & Reading
Last updated: 12/10/2021