Georgia Southern Museum
WELCOME to the Georgia Southern University Museum where collections, exhibits, and programming interpret the natural and cultural history of Georgia’s coastal plain, as well as the exciting work and research taking place at Georgia Southern University. The Museum is a resource for our University students, faculty, and staff and the public, and all are welcome.
At the Georgia Southern University Museum you will discover:
- Permanent exhibits tracing the story of Georgia’s coastal plain
- Changing exhibits curated by faculty and students exploring diverse topics
- Educational programs for students of all ages
- Collections for researchers
- Special events and programs to inspire life-long learning
Are you ready to explore?
Tuesday – Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Closed Monday, Saturday and University holidays
$4 per person, children 3 and under free
Free to all Georgia Southern students and Museum members.
Let us know how we can best serve you.
Georgia Southern University Museum
P.O. Box 8061
Statesboro, GA 30460
The Georgia Southern University Museum is an accredited institution of the American Alliance of Museums.