Admissions & Financial Aid
Admissions requirements for the Georgia Southern Liberty Campus will be based on your student type and may differ from the main campus. Please contact a Liberty Campus representative at 912.877.1906 for more information.
How to Apply
Apply here. Select “Liberty Campus – Hinesville” on the application form. If you have already applied, please call the admissions office to update your campus of choice.
Application Materials for Applicants
- Official high school transcripts/GED scores**
- College transcripts for ALL schools attended
- SAT/ACT scores
- Immunization records
- Proof of lawful presence in the U.S.
- $30 application fee
Financial Aid and Waivers
- Apply for financial aid
- For additional info concerning your financial aid application, please contact the Office of Financial Aid
- All fees are waived for active duty soldiers. Please complete the active duty fee waiver.
- All active duty soldiers and dependents are eligible for in state tuition. Please complete the out of state tuition waiver.
Is Georgia Southern MyCAA eligible?
Yes, we have a school representative on site to assist students who are eligible for the MyCAA grant.
For additional academic admission requirements, please contact the Georgia Southern Liberty Campus admissions office at 912.877.1908.
Last updated: 6/29/2018