Skip to main content

Immigration Regulations and Information


VISAS Staying in Status


Check out this page if you have any questions about Visas including:




Visit this page to answer questions about staying in status including:

  • Required Immigration documents
  • Enrollment requirements
  • Grace Periods
  • Travel Signature Requirement
  • Visa Re-validation
  • Expired or Invalid Visas
Employment - OPT - CPT Social Security Number - ITIN - Drivers License

Check out this page to answer all questions about international student employment, OPT, and CPT.


Check out this page to find out

  • How to Apply for a Social Security Number
  • What is an ITIN?
  • How to Obtain a Driver’s License


Last updated: 10/4/2018