ISSS Portal Information
Beginning October 7, 2019 – we will no longer be accepting paper forms or requests. All requests regarding your I-20s, DS-2019s, or other immigration concerns must be done through the ISSS portal.
What is the ISSS Portal?
The International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) Portal is the one-stop hub for all SEVIS or immigration requests processed through the Office of International Programs and Services. The ISSS Portal will simplify and expedite the processes for immigration requests.
The ISSS Portal also includes additional information about any requests you may be interested in the future. For example: if you are interested in participating in CPT or OPT in the future, you can find all information about what it is, along with the process, through the portal.
Examples of requests that can be processed through the ISSS portal are as follows:
- Initial I-20s/DS-2019s for New Students
- Any program updates (Change of Major, Program Extension, etc)
- Reduce Course Load (RCL) Requests
- Employment Authorization Requests (CPT, OPT, OPT Stem Extension, Etc)
- Graduation Letter Requests
- And more!
Where do I find the ISSS Portal?
You can find the ISSS portal link in your MyGeorgiaSouthern homepage under “Services”, or you can use the link at the top of this page to login.
How do I use the ISSS Portal?
The Portal is accessible to F-1 and J-1 students and J-1 scholars.
How to access the ISSS Portal if you HAVE been admitted
- Log into your MyGeorgiaSouthern account. (If you have not already logged into your MyGeorgiaSouthern student account, you must do that in order to proceed. You can log into your MyGeorgiaSouthern student account at https://my.georgiasouthern.edu/.)
- Under the section titled Services, click on ISSS Portal.
- In the ISSS Portal, you should see your account with biographical and academic information about yourself.
- Find the link to the request you need on the left side of the page and follow the instructions.
How to access the ISSS Portal if you have NOT been admitted
- Go to our website here.
- Click the red button that says “Click here for ISSS Portal login.” You will see a website that says “ISSS Portal Georgia Southern University – OIPS” in the top left corner.
- You should see the page titled “Security : User Identification Wizard: Step 1”.
- Select the option “I do not have login credentials to this site.”
- Select the option “I am not currently registered at an institution.”
- Complete the New User Form.
- Click “Create Account”.
- You will receive an email with the login credentials. Follow the instructions in the email.
- After you have logged in, you should see your user account with information that you provided.
- To submit your documents for an I-20, click on the link on the left that says “I-20 Request Form” and follow the instructions.
- If you are unable to log in after multiple attempts, please send your name and email address to International@georgiasouthern.edu so we can look into it.
If you are unable to log in after multiple attempts, please send your name and email address to International@georgiasouthern.edu so we can look into it.
Last updated: 11/14/2019