We thank you for considering the Botanic Garden for your photography session.
The Garden is available for photographic use Monday through Friday from 9:30 am until 6:30 pm, when Garden grounds, facilities, and gates are open.
There is no Photography on Saturday or Sunday
If you are receiving payment for your services,
or are rendering services typically provided by a professional photographer,
or are taking photographs of more than 5 people:
1. Call the Garden at (912) 478-1149 to make a reservation. Reservations should be made (at least) 3 days in advance.
The Garden is available for photographic during regular business hours. Sessions must finish by 7 pm (6pm during the off-season), when Garden grounds, facilities, and gates are closed.
2. Pay the Photography Fee, in advance ($50.00/hour). Reservations and pre-paid permit fees must be paid over the phone or in person by credit card or check
3. Pick up the Photographer ID Tag at our office prior to your shoot. You must wear tag during your shoot to avoid interruption by Garden staff.
4. Please follow Garden Photography Policy.
* For groups of more than 10, special arrangements required. Please call (912) 478-1149
Enjoy the Garden.
For all photographers:
DO remember that other people are visiting the Garden for beauty, solitude, and enjoyment. DO remember that even if a bed looks empty, something may be sprouting below the surface.
DO stay on the paths and out of planting beds. When in doubt, please stay out!
DO keep in mind that this is a plant museum. Do not pick flowers, leaves or any plantings growing in the Garden.
To pay for photography sessions:
Secure Online Payments
Last updated: 7/2/2020