Student Accommodations in Folio
Things Faculty Should Know About Student Accommodations.
The Student Accessibility Resource Center website is the best starting point. SARC partners with students, faculty, and staff to facilitate disability access essential to advancing an inclusive campus experience.
- Syllabus Statement – Place the Student Accessibility Resource Center’s contact information and Syllabus Statement in your syllabus in Folio.
- Granting Special Access in Folio – This tutorial will assist you with granting special access to students in Folio.
- Open your Course
- Go to Communications => Classlist
- Scroll down to the students name that requires accommodations
- Click on the down arrow next to student’s name
- Select Edit accommodations
- Check in the box to Modify Time Limit and change the time (ie. double time, place a 2 in the space available.)
Special Access can also be granted on each activity download and read, Granting Special Access in Folio
- Add Captioning to Videos.
- Web Accessibility and Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
- SARC Faculty Resources
Last updated: 10/3/2023