Teaching Online Courses Program
The Teaching Online Courses (TOC) Program prepares and certifies faculty to design and deliver online courses at GS as required by the GS Distance Education Policy. The TOC Program consists of a six-week facilitated, asynchronous online course in Folio with the design practicum assignments built into each module. There are also two required technology training:
- Building a Learning Module
Review the training calendar to schedule a workshop.
Learning Outcomes – Participants will be able to:
- Identify and plan for the challenges of teaching online.
- Identify time management strategies appropriate for online teaching and learning.
- Identify and implement pedagogical models for course delivery and design.
- Identify effective methods for facilitating online engagement.
- Design one online learning module according to online teaching standards.
Register for a session to be ready for spring!
Teaching With Folio
For more resources for teaching with Folio, visit Teaching with Folio.
Last updated: 11/18/2022