The Faculty Center serves as a resource for professional development and fosters a culture of teaching by bringing together a community of educators to learn from and with each other, including graduate teaching assistants (GTAs).
Furthering the Georgia Southern University mission to “create learning experiences informed by scholarly practice, research, and creative activities,” the Faculty Center promotes innovative, research-based approaches to teaching and learning.
Faculty Center Support Areas
- Professional Development
- Events and Training Workshops
- Teaching At Georgia Southern
- Teaching Consultations
- Course Observations
- Mid-Semester Student Feedback Sessions
- Support for New Faculty
- Support for Part-Time Faculty
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Faculty Learning Community
- Thriving in Academia
Last updated: 11/21/2023