Skip to main content

Graduating Students

Continuing at Georgia Southern

To continue at Georgia Southern after high school graduation:

  1. Complete the Continuing Student form.
    • You don’t need to resubmit an admissions application.
    • You will be required to submit your full schedule of senior year classes on the continuing student form.
  2. Submit an updated high school transcript showing grades through at least the junior year of high school.
  3. After graduation, don’t forget to submit your final high school transcript.


Students who continue their studies at Georgia Southern are required to attend SOAR. Click here for more information.

Scholarships and Financial Aid

Students can apply for scholarships through the MyScholarships Application which can be accessed through the Admissions Status Check Page.

For more information about scholarships, click here.

All students are encouraged to complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application.

Advisement for your Major

Continuing students should check their email for more information about advisement and registration. For more information about advisement and registration as an incoming freshman, visit the Office of Advising’s page.

Attending Another Institution

To attend another institution after high school graduation students will need to request that their Georgia Southern transcript be sent to their new institution. Click here for more information about transcript requests.

Last updated: 12/15/2020