All curriculum actions are vetted through departmental, college, and university curriculum committees (Undergraduate Committee or Graduate Committee, as appropriate) as well as Faculty Senate and the Provost. The President makes the final institutional-level decision.
For information concerning the System approval process for curriculum actions, please be guided by the University System of Georgia’s Office of Academic Programs.
Accreditations, Licensures and Authorizations
- 2020-2021 Accreditation Memo
- 2020-2021 Georgia Southern University Bio
- Institutional and Specialized Programmatic Accreditations by College, Department, and Program
- Program Licensures
- State Authorization
Comprehensive Program Review
- Resource Manual for Academic Program Review
- Self-Study Template
- Institutional Evaluative Rubric
- Programs Due Academic Program Review in 2020-2021
- Programs Due Academic Program Review in 2021-2022
Last updated: 1/6/2021