Magna Commons Teaching Resource
Georgia Southern University has purchased access to 20-Minute Mentor Commons
As a member of our campus community this online content from Magna Publications is available at no cost to you. Since 1972 Magna has been a leading provider of higher education professional development resources. Sign up today and help energize your higher education career.
20-Minute Mentor Commons offers on-demand versions of Magna’s popular 20-Minute Mentor programs, covering a broad range of faculty development topics.
STEP 1: Activate your group subscription access
- Go to www.magnapubs.com/site-license/registration.html?v=armstrong1019
- Follow the three-step process by entering your information in each of the required fields. In the Authorization Code box, enter the group Authorization Code. To access the code, please go to https://docs.google.com/document/d/1deiyR_ovTQFvYgVwBum7lzgCk6J66U-Xr8_ZQ704GE0/edit?usp=sharing. You will need your Georgia Southern credentials to access the document.
Please note: entering the Authorization Code is done only once. Please do not share the Authorization Code with anyone outside our campus community.
STEP 2: Access the group subscription
- Go to http://www.magnapubs.com
- In the upper right corner, select Log In. Enter your email address & password & click Log In. If you do not know or remember your account password, use “Forgot your password?” to reset it.
- From the home page, on the right side of the page, under My Online Access, click the content or subscription link you wish to view. Select See All to view all content you, or your institution subscribes to or has purchased for online viewing. To update your account settings & preferences, hover over your name in the upper right corner & select the appropriate option.
Last updated: 2/22/2018