Learn how to create and publish online digital documents and files that comply with federal Web accessibility standards. This is an online, self-paced workshop.
- Stipend: No
- Timeline: Three to four hours, self-paced
- Dates: Open all semester
- Delivery: Online
This is an introductory level online workshop. Upon successful completion, participants will be able to:
- Identify the underlying principles of web accessibility
- Create an accessible Word document.
Please allow up to 72 hours to be enrolled in the course.
For registration, please contact the CTE at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Accessibility Resources
View the resources below for more information on creating web accessible courses.
- CTE Web Accessibility Primer
- Responsibility for Accessibility
- Accessible Color
- Accessible Tables
- Assistive Technology
- Audio and Video
- Design for Mobile Devices
- Document Structure
- Document Types
- Images and Text Equivalents
- Web Links
Last updated: 1/6/2020