WebEx, is a web conferencing solution by Cisco. It is available for faculty use via Folio online rooms. This collaboration tool gives faculty a convenient way to meet “live” with students, conduct online office hours, and even feature guest speakers. With crisp, clear video and audio as well as whiteboarding and screen sharing capabilities, WebEx brings a new level of engagement to the classroom.
- Lectures and guest speakers
- Online office hours
- Group Presentations
- Question and Answer Sessions
WebEx Meeting Center Resources – Video Tutorials – Click on the Faculty Tab
- Closed captioning provided by YouTube.
- Click on the cc located on the lower right, inside the video.
- Click on the video or the link to preview the following videos.
*New* WebEx Explainer: Differentiate between WebEx Training or WebEx Meeting
WebEx Coming to Georgia Southern Fall 2017
WebEx-Folio Integration Intro
Last updated: 5/15/2019