Films-On-Demand is a web-based digital video delivery platform of 7,000 video titles (77,000 segments) in Humanities & Social Sciences, Business & Economics, Health, and Science. Also included is the new collection of United Newsreels which includes an additional 260 titles (1,250 segments). Captions and transcripts are included with many titles so that they are compliant with ADA requirements for online courses.
||Philosophy and Religion
|Archival Films and Newsreels
||English and Language Arts
|Art and Architecture
|Business and Economics
||Health and Medicine
||Technology and Society
|Criminal Justice and Law
||Music and Dance
How to embed Films-On-Demand videos in your online course.
- Create or open a web-page in your course.
- Click the Edit HTML button.
- Insert your cursor where you would like the video to appear.
- From the page editor, click the Insert Stuff icon.
- Choose Films On Demand from the menu.
- Use the Search query to find a suitable video.
- Click the Embed button.
- If the video is “blocked”, check “Always trust this URL” and click Allow.
- Click the Insert button.
Last updated: 5/30/2018