The Folio Template provides a structural foundation for online course consisting of editable web-based pages as well as a set of course tools, like discussion forums and assignment dropboxes. Advantage to using the template include:
- Flexible design and structure
- Addresses many of the Quality Matters Rubric standards
- Compliant with federal web accessibility guidelines
- Based on research and best practice recommendations
- Georgia Southern University branding
- Easy to edit and adapt to your teaching style
Download and Install the Template
Please note that the template may only be installed in an empty course shell.
- Click the button to download the template
- A file .zip will download to your computer – typically to the Downloads folder.
- Do not unzip this file. You will upload and install the .zip file in your course.
- Open Folio.
- Go to the course to which you would like to install the template. The course should not have any content or files.
- Select Edit Course from the menu.
- Select Import / Export / Copy Components.
- Under What would you like to do? Select Import Components.
- Choose Upload and select the .zip file you downloaded to your computer. Or drag and drop the .zip file on top of the Upload window.
- Select Import All Components. The process may take a minute or two.
- Once the process is complete, select View Content.
Last updated: 2/10/2020