Technology Training & Support
The CTE offers a range of support for faculty teaching with technology across modalities. Our team of Instructional Designers offer regular face-to-face training workshops on Folio and other technologies supported at Georgia Southern. Browse our library of tutorial guides for immediate assistance, or schedule a one-on-one consultation with an Instructional Designer to discuss your technology questions. Organize your Folio courses by downloading our template. If you plan to teach online, sign up for our Teaching Online Courses program, a university-required certification for all faculty and TAs who teach online.
What can we help you with?
- Get Information about and Assistance with Folio
- Create Accessible Online Course Materials
- Create Folio Videos with Lightboard and Design Studio
- Get Assistance Teaching Online
- Get Certified to Teach Online
- Improve an Existing Online Course
- Get State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA) Information
Last updated: 5/8/2020