Technology Training & Support
The CTE offers a range of support for faculty teaching with technology across modalities. Our team of Instructional Designers offer regular face-to-face training workshops on Folio and other technologies supported at Georgia Southern. Browse our library of tutorial guides for immediate assistance, or schedule a one-on-one consultation with an Instructional Designer to discuss your technology questions. Organize your Folio courses by downloading our template. If you plan to teach online, sign up for our Teaching Online Courses program, a university-required certification for all faculty and TAs who teach online.
What can we help you with?
- Get Folio Support
- Download Folio Template
- Get Educational Technology Support
- Create Accessible Online Course Materials
- Create Folio Videos with Lightboard and Design Studio
- Register for Teaching Online Courses (TOC) Program
- Register for Quality Matters: Improving Your Online Course
- Learn about Quality Matters Course Review and Certification
- Get State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA) Information
Last updated: 2/17/2020