Getting Started TOC (GSTOC) Program
The CTE is offering multiple sessions of the GSTOC program for faculty to receive the training required to teach online. Each session includes 4 self-paced modules followed by a requisite Design Practicum (DP). The Self-paced learning modules provide the framework for designing a quality online course. The Design Practicum (DP) is an integral element where each faculty member is assigned an instructional designer who supports the faculty member’s design and development of one online learning module.
All components must be completed to be considered “certified” to teach online courses. Participants may earn the Teaching with Technology (TWT) badge upon submitting an action plan following each module and submitting a capstone reflection.
- GSTOC Session 2 from May 10 – June 30
- (Self-Paced GSTOC) May 10 – May 31
- (Requisite DP) June 1 – June 30
- Register for GSTOC Session 2 Here ⬅️
- GSTOC Session 3 from June 1 – July 31
- (Self-Paced GSTOC) June 1 – June 30
- (Requisite DP) July 1 – July 31
- Register for GSTOC Session 3 Here ⬅️
Last updated: 4/29/2021