The CTE offers a range of resources and support for faculty across modalities. Browse our library of tutorial guides, playlists, manuals, requests, and external resources for immediate assistance, or schedule a one-on-one consultation to discuss your questions.
Use our Resource Index to instantly jump to resources on a specific topic, such as Folio Gradebook, designing an online course for a large class, or practice taking a quiz from a student perspective.
What can we help you with?
- Get Information about and Assistance with Folio
- Design Assessments that Promote Academic Integrity
- Create Accessible Online Course Materials
- Get Assistance Teaching Online
- Get State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA) Information
Last updated: 5/4/2021