Official Quality Matters Course Certification
The CTE is sponsoring a limited number of opportunities to submit online courses to Quality Matters for official QM review and official QM recognition.
Contact Peter Berryman
or (912) 478-0049
- Eligible faculty meet the following criteria:
- Completed the Teaching Online Certificate.
- Completed the Course Development Program.
- Completed the Improving Your Online Course QM Workshop.
- Agree to the terms of the CTE’s Official QM Course Review MOA
- Eligible courses meet the following criteria:
- Developed as part of the CTE’s Course Development Program.
- Taught online for at least two semesters.
- Updated in accordance with the faculty’s IYOC Course Improvement Plan.
Courses and faculty that successfully meet QM Rubric Standards in an official QM course review:
- Receive recognition on Quality Matters’ website
- Are eligible to display QM’s Certification Mark in the course for up to 5 years.
CTE Online Support
The Center for Teaching Excellence online support will work with the faculty upon request to help prepare the course for review as well as assist with post-review changes as necessary.
Submit your request for official QM review and certification.
Last updated: 6/8/2018