Services & Programs
The Center for Teaching Excellence (CTE) supports faculty and graduate teaching assistants (GTAs) in realizing their potential as educators and scholars committed to teaching excellence. The center serves as a resource for professional development and fosters a culture of teaching by bringing together a community of educators to learn from and with each other.
Furthering the Georgia Southern University mission to “create learning experiences informed by scholarly practice, research, and creative activities,” CTE promotes innovative, research-based approaches to teaching and learning.
What can we do for you?
- Teaching Consultations
- Classroom Observations
- Mid-Semester Student Feedback Sessions
- Training Workshops
- Faculty Recognition Badges
- Custom and Departmental Training Workshops
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Faculty Learning Community
- New Faculty Orientation
- Teaching and Learning Essentials Seminar for Faculty and Graduate Students
Last updated: 12/19/2019