Services & Programs
The Center for Teaching Excellence (CTE) supports faculty and graduate teaching assistants (GTAs) in realizing their potential as educators and scholars committed to teaching excellence. The center serves as a resource for professional development and fosters a culture of teaching by bringing together a community of educators to learn from and with each other.
Furthering the Georgia Southern University mission to “create learning experiences informed by scholarly practice, research, and creative activities,” CTE promotes innovative, research-based approaches to teaching and learning.
What can we do for you?
- Recognition Badges
- Training Workshops
- Teaching Consultations
- Classroom Observations
- Mid-Semester Student Feedback Sessions
- Departmental Professional Development
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Faculty Learning Community
- Teaching and Learning Essentials Seminar for Faculty and Graduate Students
- Faculty Professional Development Day
- New Faculty Orientation
Last updated: 5/18/2020