Improving Your Online Course (IYOC)
This is an official Quality Matters workshop facilitated by the Center for Online Learning.
Contact Peter Berryman
or (912) 478-0049
Fall 2017 Registration Deadline: September 26
The “Improving Your Online Course” workshop explores the QM Rubric and provides a framework to improve the quality of online courses. Participants use the QM Rubric to review their own courses and develop a course improvement plan.
Participants use the 21 essential Specific Review Standards of the Quality Matters Rubric to prepare a course improvement plan for one of their online courses.
IYOC is a COL prerequisite for Quality Matters Official Course Certification Program.
- Recognize the foundational concepts of Quality Matters.
- Apply the essential Standards of the Quality Matters Rubric to your own online course.
- Describe the alignment of at least one module/unit in your online course.
- Prioritize improvements to your online course.
- Fall 2017: October 2 – October 20 ( 3 weeks )
- Spring 2018: To be announced
Participants can expect to spend 6-8 hours per week on course tasks for three weeks.
» Sign up for Improving Your Online Course
Last updated: 8/8/2017