Online Technology Certificates
The Technology Online Certificate Track is meant to prepare faculty to use Folio (Learning Management System) and Google Apps to teach courses with online components or other classes. To see all of our Folio Foundations Technical Workshops, and Google Apps offerings, visit our events page.
Online Technology Certificates with Workshop Descriptions
There are two Online Technology Certificate Track.
Program Workshops Requirements
Participants must meet the following requirements:
- Complete and submit the appropriate Teaching Participant Agreement Form (see Resources).
- Attend four technology workshops in the Folio Technologies Series or Google Apps Series.
- Submit a technology plan for each workshop.
- Complete and submit the capstone project (reflection assignment) for review.
Delivery: Online, Moderated
Timeline: 18 months upon registration
Certificate: Participants who meet the Program Workshop Requirements at a satisfactory level will receive a certificate of completion from the COL.
Upon completion of each technology workshop certificate program, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate the use of selected technologies.
- Formulate a plan for using selected technologies within an online/hybrid course(s).
- Assess the effectiveness of tools applied through a capstone reflection assignment.
Folio Technologies Forms
Google Apps Forms
Last updated: 10/11/2017