Dates: September 4 – October 9, 2019 | Wednesdays
Time: 6 – 8 p.m.
Location: Georgia Southern University Armstrong Campus | Savannah, GA
Microsoft Excel is a powerful tool that is essential for managing and presenting data in today’s working environment. In this course, students will use Excel 2016 to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to present information in a consumable and professional format.
At the end of this course, students will understand how to:
- create and edit worksheets
- sort and filter data visually
- summarize data through formulas, formatting, charts and graphs
- design simple and complex formulas by nesting Excel functions
- import, fine tune and share data
- create, manage and launch Macros
This course will take place in a computer lab. Students will need a USB flash drive to save files throughout the course. Handouts will also be provided.
Early Bird Registration (ends 8/20/19): $115.00
Regular Registration: $120.00
You may also register by phone by calling (912) 478-2560.
Before registering, please read our terms and conditions.
For more information on the Excel Basics course, please contact Kye Daniels at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (912) 478-2560.
Last updated: 6/25/2019