Course Dates: Wednesdays, February 19 – April 15, 2020
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Location: Georgia Southern University • Armstrong Center, Savannah, GA
Registration Deadline: February 6, 2020
This hands-on, 8-week course will take you on a deep dive into core supervisory and managerial skills to help you nail down and develop your leadership style. Led by faculty from Georgia Southern University’s management, marketing, logistics and law programs, this course also serves to bolster the knowledge and practical skills of those who are already in leadership roles. Each
4-hour class will offer new strategies and tools to help you grow as a leader throughout each stage of your career.
This course will cover the following:
- Making the transition into leadership
- Laws on employee management
- Improving communication skills
- Practical problem-solving and decision making
- Handling conflict and criticism
- Improving employee motivation
- Developing people through coaching, counseling and training
Early Bird Registration Fee (ends 12/19/19): $775.00
Regular Registration Fee: $825.00
Corporate Early Bird Registration Fee (ends 12/19/19): $700.00
Corporate Regular Registration Fee: $725.00
Drop-In Rate for Individual Session: $129.00
For more information about this course, please contact us at 912.478.5555.
Last updated: 11/11/2019