Invest in your company’s greatest asset—its people. Strengthen the technical skills of your staff and their soft skills too—communication, leadership, and problem-solving. Provide opportunities for certification. Broaden knowledge. Motivate and energize employees. Enhance on-the-job effectiveness, and most importantly, maximize your organization’s success.
You can accomplish all this and more through customized professional development training from Georgia Southern University’s Division of Continuing Education. We are committed to extending professional learning opportunities beyond our campus and into your business or organization. We focus on your objectives, not ours. Whatever your needs, we’ve got you covered with customized solutions.
To save on Customized Employee Training, contact us today. We’re one team in two locations. Choose the one most convenient for you.
Ryan Gibson – Administrative Coordinator & Business Development
Phone (912) 478-7977
Phone: (912) 478-5555
Helen Waters – Executive Assistant & Business Development
Phone: (912) 344-EARN
Phone: (912) 344-EARN
Our Services Include:
- An in-person consultation with your team and ours
- A needs assessment of your company if requested, to determine the best training solution
- A crafted proposal that meets your identified objectives
- Off-the-shelf courses adapted to your training needs or
- A custom solution-based program designed specifically for you
What This Means For You:
- Affordable programs to meet your budget needs
- Your choice of date, time and desired location that fits with your company’s culture
- Experienced, high-caliber instructors, including nationally-ranked faculty of Georgia Southern University
- A class in which an instructor can incorporate your organization’s standard projects and reports into the curriculum (if desired)
- Opportunities for certification
- Access to our technologically advanced facilities, in Savannah and in Statesboro, Georgia
The Division of Continuing Education offers a variety of customized training courses in business, marketing, human resources, information technology and software applications. Additionally, through years of hosting conferences and workshops, we have expertise in healthcare, education, and childcare development. We provide both face-to-face and online training, as well as programs combining both.
|Don’t see the program your employees need? No problem. Our Program Development Specialists in Statesboro and Savannah will work directly with you to create the training that is right for your business and staff.|
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
“Our first experience with Georgia Southern’s Continuing Education Division led to many more. We began with a customized Microsoft Excel class at the Coastal Georgia Center and had such positive results that we continued with Advanced Excel, then PowerPoint and Word. We then scheduled Microsoft Project classes, which have been so helpful to our staff that we’re planning to add more.”
“It doesn’t get any better than this. The way that Georgia Southern’s Continuing Education worked to customize the training to suit our needs was superb. We told them that we had special needs as we are transitioning from basically an unskilled labor force to a skilled labor team. The training centered around this thought and helped our managers and supervisors understand the difference in managing in a new environment. It really feels good when you can see the results on the manufacturing floor.
“Each class session was something new and interesting for our people. We wanted a training session that our people enjoyed attending and CE delivered. It was fun to listen to them talk about what they took away from each class session. CE provided formal certificates for those completing the training… No doubt, the training helped Crider Foods become a better company with inspired managers and supervisors.”
|Interested in Customized Training? Provide your information below, along with questions and comments.|
Last updated: 8/27/2018