Military spouses can receive career training scholarships.
Get financial educational support as a military spouse.
As a military spouse, you are eligible to receive a $4,000 scholarship from the Military Spouses Career Advancement Account program (MyCAA) through the Department of Defense. The MyCAA scholarship offers a wide variety of Career Training Programs that can prepare you to work in some of the fastest growing, most in-demand industries in the country. Improving your likelihood of finding career opportunities, no matter where you get stationed.
Who is eligible for MyCAA scholarships?
You must be the spouse of an active duty Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marines service member in pay grades E1-E5, W1-W2, or O1-O2. If your spouse is in the National Guard or is an AGR Member, they must be on federal Title 10 active duty orders.
Why choose Georgia Southern?
We are proud to give back to those who have served our country and their families by offering high quality educational opportunities. Georgia Southern serves more military students than any other university in the region.
Make the most of your career training.
Here are some of the features included with MyCAA’s career training programs.
- Dedicated admissions counselors help you find a training program that best fits your interests.
- Start your training immediately.
- 24/7 access allows you to learn around your busy schedule.
- Earn industry-recognized certifications.
- Many programs include a voucher to take the certification exam.
- Your Student Support Representatives will guide you through your program and keep you up-to-date!
Choose from over 200 programs in promising career fields.
- Arts and Design
- Computer Applications
- Computer Programming
- Construction and Trades
- Health and Fitness
- Information Technology
- Teacher Professional Development
Let’s get started.
Do you need more information?
Contact Program Coordinator, Shanina Guyton at (912) 478-2560 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 10/6/2022