The Center for Social Gerontology Community Conference
The 3rd Annual Social Gerontology Community Conference will continue as planned for tomorrow, October 12, at Georgia Southern’s Nessmith-Lane Conference Center.
This conference promotes and enhances the strengths and adaptations of older adults and their caregivers. We focus on maximizing the mental and physical health of older adults and their caregivers and works to enhance quality of life and promote positive social environments.
• Promote and enhance strengths and adaptations of older adults and their caregivers.
• Maximize the mental and physical health of older adults and their caregivers.
• Enhance the quality of life and promote positive social environments for older adults and their caregivers.
• Professionals working with older adult populations
• Older adult community members
• Academic professionals
• End of Life Care
• Professional Practice
• Older Adult Living
• Mental Health Care
• Alzheimer’s Disease and Other Forms of Dementia
Offers the following CEUs:
- 4.5 hours for AHEC
- 4.5 related hours for NASW-GA
- 4.5 CORE contact hours for LPCA
|#SocialGerontology18 | October 12, 2018 | Nessmith-Lane Center | Statesboro, GA|
Last updated: 10/11/2018