*** UPDATED PAYMENT POLICY ***
Please review the updated payment policy below to ensure a seamless experience.
- All conference registration fees must be paid prior to attending the conference
- Payment must be received within 30 days of registration
- Receiving an invoice does not guarantee a seat at the conference
- Registrations with outstanding balances that are older than 30 days may be canceled
- Any credentials/certificates will be withheld until payment is received
Attendee registration for NYAR has met capacity, and the conference is now full.
Thank you to everyone who registered for the 2024 National Youth Advocacy and Resilience conference set to take place March 3 – 6, 2024 in Savannah, Georgia.
The conference has reached maximum capacity for registrations and registration is now closed. If you are still interested in attending the conference, you may join the waitlist. If additional spots become available, those spots will be filled starting with the first individual on the waitlist.
Join the Registration Waitlist Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you at #NYAR24!
On behalf of the NYAR Conference Planning Council
Participants, also, please note that part of your registration fee goes toward the Call Me Mister scholarship.
Click here for step by step instructions on how to register through Enrole
Attention International Registrants:
Please click HERE to review our policies regarding letters of invitation.
Before registering, please read our terms and conditions.
For further help, contact at email@example.com or by phone at 912-478-5551.
Click Here for Registration Help.
|March 3-6, 2024 | #NYAR24
Last updated: 2/21/2024