Follow us on Social Media!
Deadline: Sept. 18, 2020
Ethical Issues in Professional Counseling, Research, and Supervision
- Session topics focus on ethical standards and issues related to multicultural competencies in professional counseling, research, and supervision.
Social Change, Leadership and Advocacy
- Session topics highlight the need for individual, organizational, community, and public change related to social justice advocacy principles and the role of leadership and design in advocacy efforts.
Practice, Strategies, Techniques, and Interventions
- Session topics highlight programs, initiatives, and strategies that serve as catalysts for positive social change, and assistance for marginalized groups across a variety of settings.
Research and Theory
- Session topics highlight a specific research project or discuss a multicultural/sociocultural theoretical framework and its impact on diverse populations and communities.
Teaching, Training, and Supervision
- Session topics provide strategies for teaching, training, and supervising through a multicultural and social justice and advocacy lens across a variety of settings (e.g., counseling, education, community, and higher education)
Identity Formation and Intersectionality
- Session topics focus on the development of cultural identity (e.g., race, ethnicity, gender, spirituality, social class, sexual orientation, etc.), and intersectionality.
|#NCCEC21 | February 11-12, 2021 | Virtual|
Last updated: 8/28/2020