GRE Test Prep Live-Online
You are ready for graduate school.
Let us help you take the first step to an advanced degree! Our GRE Prep Class will give you the skills and confidence you need to maximize your performance on the GRE. Sharpen your skills on actual test questions and follow our proven study plan to start on your path to success. Our updated, comprehensive program covers each of the three main sections of the GRE® General Test: Analytical Writing, Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning. We’ll walk you through each section and prepare you for the question types you are likely to encounter on test day.
Why take this class?
Our GRE preparation curriculum is a program developed by test-preparation experts. You’ll receive 24 hours of targeted instruction to help you fully prepare for the GRE. In addition, the course materials include actual practice tests so that you can practice the skills and strategies you are learning in class on real test questions. You’ll master strategies to improve your score with the help of experienced GRE instructors who care about your success.
GRE Prep Snapshot:
- Expert Instructors: Our highly-trained instructors are here for you, understand the GRE, and care about helping you achieve your goals.
- Proven Strategies: Our program was developed by test-preparation experts with years of experience writing test questions and preparing students for success on standardized exams.
- Superior Materials: The GRE Prep Class includes a course workbook and the official textbook from ETS containing previously released test questions.
- Online Support: Our online support package includes access to recordings of all class modules, an instructor-monitored question forum, and online office hours. Access to online resources continues for 30 days after your last day of class, so you will still have support for your independent practice even after the class is over.
- Convenient Schedule Options: Our live-online class offers you the opportunity to take the class from anywhere at any time.
- Value: The course fee includes all course materials, access to online resources, and instruction from a trained professional who cares about your success.
|Start Date||End Date||Meeting Dates||Days||Times||Early*/Regular Registration||Register|
|04/28/2021||05/24/2021||4/28, 5/3, 5/5, 5/10, 5/12, 5/17, 5/19, 5/24||M/W||7 PM-10 PM||$799*/$899||Register Now|
|06/03/2021||06/29/2021||6/3, 6/8, 6/10, 6/15, 6/17, 6/22, 6/24, 6/29||T/Th||7 PM-10 PM||$799*/$899||Register Now|
|06/16/2021||07/14/2021||6/16, 6/21, 6/23, 7/28, 6/30, 7/7, 7/12, 7/14||M/W||1 PM - 4 PM||$799*/$899||Register Now|
|06/17/2021||07/13/2021||6/17, 6/22, 6/24, 6/29, 7/1, 7/6, 7/8, 7/13||T/Th||7 PM-10 PM||$799*/$899||Register Now|
|07/11/2021||08/29/2021||7/11, 7/18, 7/25, 8/1, 8/8, 8/15, 8/22, 8/29||Sun.||3 PM - 6 PM||$799*/$899||Register Now|
|07/14/2021||08/09/2021||7/14, 7/19, 7/21, 7/26, 7/28, 8/2, 8/4, 8/9||M/W||7 PM-10 PM||$799*/$899||Register Now|
|07/15/2021||08/10/2021||7/15, 7/20, 7/22, 7/27, 7/29, 8/3, 8/5, 8/10||T/Th||9 PM - 12 AM||$799*/$899||Register Now|
|08/05/2021||08/31/2021||8/5, 8/10, 8/12, 8/17, 8/19, 8/24, 8/26, 8/31||T/Th||7 PM-10 PM||$799*/$899||Register Now|
|09/09/2021||10/05/2021||9/9, 9/14, 9/16, 9/21, 9/23, 9/28, 9/30, 10/5||T/Th||9 PM - 12 AM||$799*/$899||Register Now|
|09/12/2021||11/07/2021||9/12, 9/19, 9/26, 10/3, 10/10, 10/17, 10/24, 11/7||Sun.||3 PM - 6 PM||$799*/$899||Register Now|
|09/22/2021||10/18/2021||9/22, 9/27, 9/29, 10/4, 10/6, 10/11, 10/13, 10/18||M/W||7 PM-10 PM||$799*/$899||Register Now|
|10/06/2021||11/01/2021||10/6, 10/11, 10/13, 10/18, 10/20, 10/25, 10/27, 11/1||M/W||1 PM - 4 PM||$799*/$899||Register Now|
|10/21/2021||11/18/2021||10/21, 10/26, 10/28, 11/2, 11/4, 11/9, 11/16, 11/18||T/Th||9 PM - 12 AM||$799*/$899||Register Now|
|12/06/2021||12/16/2021||12/6, 12/7, 12/8, 12/9, 12/13, 12/14, 12/15, 12/16||M/T/W/Th||9 PM - 12 AM||$799*/$899||Register Now|
*Early Bird Registration ends at midnight 10 days before class date.
**For additional dates, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Session 1 – General Information, Quantitative Comparison
Session 2 – Equation and Inequalities, Reading Comprehension
Session 3 – Picking Numbers for Multiple Choice Items, Reading Comprehension
Session 4 – Number Properties, Exponents, Reading Comprehension
Session 5 – Fractions, Text Completion
Session 6 – Geometry: Lines, Angles and Triangles; Geometry: Circles and Polygons; Text Completion
Session 7 – Geometry: Three-Dimensional Figures and the Coordinate Plane, Sentence Equivalence
What topics will be covered?
- Solving “multiple right answer” questions
- Utilizing the process of elimination
- Mastering time management skills
- Minimizing test anxiety
- Identifying common distractors
- Strategies for the analytical writing section
- Sample prompts with accompanying essays
- Solving problems when you don’t know all the vocabulary
- Answering reading comprehension questions quickly, without reading the entire passage
- Using comparison and contrast clues to solve sentence completion problems
- Solving both quantitative comparison and multiple-choice problems
- Breaking complex word problems into small, manageable parts
- Turning geometry diagrams into solvable equations
- Reviewing math concepts frequently tested on the exam
The computer-delivered GRE® General Test is offered year-round at Prometric® test centers, and also on specific dates at additional testing locations outside of the Prometric test center network. Appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
What system requirements are needed?
The live-online GRE Prep Class is offered online using Adobe Connect, a free browser plug-in. All you need are a high-speed internet connection and speakers or headphones.
How will I receive my materials?
Course materials will be delivered directly to your home or the physical address indicated at the time of registration—unless you requested to pick your materials up.
We recommend registering at least four (4) business days in advance of the class start date to ensure the timely delivery of your student package.
If you live in the Statesboro, Georgia or Savannah, Georgia areas, you may request to pick up your materials instead of having them mailed directly to you. To request a pickup, please contact the adult program manager, Dr. Deedee Southerlin, at email@example.com or at (912) 478-6005.
Those in the Statesboro area who requested to pick up their materials may do so at the Georgia Southern Statesboro Campus. Those in the Savannah area who requested to pick up their materials may do so at Georgia Southern Armstrong Campus.
Need further assistance?
If you have any questions, please call or email program manager Dr. Deedee Southerlin at (912) 478-6005 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Want a quick GRE introduction? Check out our FREE strategy workshops.
Last updated: 2/24/2021