GMAT Test Prep Live-Online
Prepare for the GMAT® with us! We will help you improve your skills, confidence and score, all of which increase your chance of admission into the MBA or other business program of your choice.
Receive 24 hours of expert classroom instruction on the quantitative, verbal, integrated reasoning and analytical writing sections of the GMAT. This comprehensive course includes a review of the mathematical and verbal concepts tested on the GMAT and prepares you for the questions typically seen on this test. You will also strengthen the critical thinking skills tested in both the integrated reasoning and analytical writing sections.
Our class includes expert instruction, a proven format, all required course materials, access to diagnostic exams, and online support resources in one convenient, affordable package.
Who should take this class?
Our GMAT Prep Class is ideal for anyone looking to pursue a Master of Business Administration (MBA) or other business-related advanced degrees within the next five years. You’ll receive 24 hours of targeted instruction to help you fully prepare for the GMAT. In addition, the course materials include practice tests so that you can practice the skills and strategies you are learning in class on real test questions. You’ll master strategies to improve your score with the help of experienced instructors who care about your success.
GMAT Prep Snapshot:
- Expert Instructors: Our test prep instructors are highly trained professionals that know the GMAT and care about helping you achieve your goal.
- Proven Strategies: Our curriculum was developed by test-prep experts with years of experience writing exam questions and preparing students for success.
- Superior Materials: The GMAT Prep Class includes a course workbook and the official textbook from GMAC containing previously released test questions.
- Online Support: Our online support package includes access to recordings of all class modules, an instructor-monitored question forum, and online office hours. Access to online resources continues for 30 days after your last day of class, so you will still have support for your independent practice even after the class is over.
- Value: The course fee includes all course materials, access to online resources, and instruction from a trained professional who cares about your success.
|Start Date||End Date||Meeting Dates||Days||Times||Early*/Regular Registration||Register|
|09/29/2021||10/25/2021||9/29, 10/4, 10/6, 10/11, 10/13, 10/18, 10/20, 10/25||M/W||9 PM - 12 AM||$899*/$999||Register Now|
|10/21/2021||11/18/2021||10/21, 10/26, 10/28, 11/2, 11/4, 11/9, 11/16, 11/18||T/Th||7 PM - 10 PM||$899*/$999||Register Now|
*Early Bird Registration ends at midnight 10 days before class date.
**For additional dates, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Session 1 – Overview, Equations and Inequalities
Session 2 – Picking Numbers, Data Sufficiency, Reading Comprehension: Overview and Global Items
Session 3 – Number Properties, Critical Reasoning: Role, Weakener, Strengthener
Session 4 – Exponents and Roots, Sentence Correction: Agreement, Verb Forms, Parallelism
Session 5 – Fractions, Percents, Rates and Rations, Reading Comprehension: Local Items
Session 6 – Geometry, Integrated Reasoning, Critical Reasoning: Assumption, Inference, Explanation and Evaluation
Session 7 – Integrated Reasoning, Sentence Correction: Logical Predication, Diction, Grammatical and Rhetorical Construction
Session 8 – 3D Figures and Coordinate Geometry, Probability and Statistics, Sequences, Counting and Sets, Analytical Writing
What topics will be covered?
- Utilizing the process of elimination
- Mastering time management skills
- Minimizing test anxiety
- Identifying common distractors
- Handling math questions in the challenging data sufficiency format
- Approaching math questions presented in abstract form
- Translating difficult real-world word problems into algebraic expressions or equations
- Reviewing mathematical concepts tested in each of the GMAT quantitative formats
- Spotting correct idiomatic speech in sentence completion problems
- Understanding the key components of arguments in critical reasoning problems
- Answering reading comprehension questions quickly, without reading the entire passage
- Interpreting data from tables, graphs, text and other sources
- Dealing with multiple questions about the same data
- Analyzing data from multiple columns for two-part analysis questions
The computer-delivered GMAT is offered year-round at Pearson Vue test centers.
What system requirements are needed?
The live-online GMAT Prep Class is offered online using Adobe Connect, a free browser plug-in. All you need are a high-speed internet connection and speakers or headphones.
How will I receive my materials?
Course materials will be delivered directly to your home or the physical address indicated at the time of registration—unless you requested to pick your materials up.
We recommend registering at least four (4) business days in advance of the class start date to ensure the timely delivery of your student package.
If you live in the Statesboro, Georgia or Savannah, Georgia areas, you may request to pick up your materials instead of having them mailed directly to you. To request a pickup, please contact the adult program manager, Dr. Deedee Southerlin, at email@example.com or at (912) 478-6005.
Those in the Statesboro area who requested to pick up their materials may do so at the Georgia Southern Statesboro Campus. Those in the Savannah area who requested to pick up their materials may do so at Georgia Southern Armstrong Campus.
Need further assistance?
If you have any questions, please call or email program manager Dr. Deedee Southerlin at (912) 478-6005 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Want a quick GMAT introduction? Check out our FREE strategy workshops.
Last updated: 2/22/2021