Project Management Professional (PMP®) Live-Online Exam Prep
Become a certified team leader with Project Management Professional.
If you are interested in earning the most sought-after credential in the global project management profession, then you need the best exam preparation course available. Our live-online Project Management Professional (PMP®) review course is led by an experienced instructor and includes premium quality study materials that align with the updated PMP® Exam Content Outline (ECO).
You’ll receive two printed books mailed directly to you and access to the online e-reader which provides an in-depth exploration of the 3 exam domains from the 2020 PMP® Examination Content Outline.
Curious about the course books? Download Your Free Reading Sample.
Get career benefits with PMP® certification.
Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is a proven way to enhance your resume, elevate your career potential, and boost your earnings.
- Earn a higher salary: According to PMI, PMP® credential holders in the US earn 25% more than those without a PMP certification.
- Receive a prestigious certification recognized around the globe.
- Build skills and knowledge that are transferable between industries, market segments and geographic locations.
- Gain an advantage over non-certified project managers.
- Prove your project management knowledge, commitment, and experience.
- Join a global network of over 1,000,000 PMP credential holders.
Get the best prep for the PMP® exam.
The CertWise Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation is an interactive review program, combining comprehensive reading materials with interactive online study tools.
- Study the three domains tested on the PMP exam, including the Agile/Hybrid and Predictive content in the new exam.
- Learn from our experienced and certified PMP instructors.
- Prepare for class and the exam with The CertWise® Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation, included in tuition.
- You will have access to the online study tools for an entire year.
- Discuss topics and network with peers from a variety of industries.
- Stay on track to complete your PMP studies with our structured learning environment.
- Take advantage of your employers tuition reimbursement program.
- Meet the 35 hour project management education prerequisite.
Explore the Course Modules
Chapter 1: Project management Concepts
Chapter 2: Project Life Cycles, Phases and Process Groups
Chapter 3: Project Benefits and Value
Chapter 4: Compliance
Chapter 5: Change Management
Chapter 6: External Business Environment Changes
Chapter 1: Project Manager Role and Tuckman Ladder
Chapter 2: Forming the Project Manager
Chapter 3: Forming the Project Team
Chapter 4: Storming
Chapter 5: Norming
Chapter 6: Performing
Chapter 7: Adjourning
Chapter 1: Governance Structure
Chapter 2: Incremental Value
Chapter 3: Project Methodology and Knowledge Areas
Chapter 4: Agile and Hybrid Project Methodologies
Chapter 5: Project Artifacts
Chapter 6: Data Gathering and Analysis
Chapter 7: Project Integration Overview
Chapter 8: Project Integration Knowledge Areas
Chapter 1: Scope
Chapter 2: Schedule
Chapter 3: Costs and Budget
Chapter 4: Resources
Chapter 5: Procurement
Chapter 6: Quality
Chapter 7: Risk
Chapter 1: Change Control
Chapter 2: Stakeholder Engagement
Chapter 3: Communications
Chapter 4: Knowledge Transfer
Chapter 5: Closures
Register for Project Management Professional (PMP®) Exam Preparation Live-Online
Last updated: 5/12/2022