Project Management Professional (PMP®) Live-Online Exam Prep
Become a certified team leader with Project Management Professional.
If you are interested in earning the most sought-after credential in the global project management profession, then you need the best exam preparation course available. Our live-online Project Management Professional (PMP®) review course is led by an experienced instructor and includes premium quality study materials that align with the updated PMP® Exam Content Outline (ECO).
Course Dates: Fall Dates Coming Soon!
You’ll receive two printed books mailed directly to you and access to the online e-reader which provides an in-depth exploration of the 3 exam domains from the 2020 PMP® Examination Content Outline.
Curious about the course books? Download Your Free Reading Sample.
Get career benefits with PMP® certification.
Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is a proven way to enhance your resume, elevate your career potential, and boost your earnings.
- Earn a higher salary: According to PMI, PMP® credential holders in the US earn 25% more than those without a PMP certification.
- Receive a prestigious certification recognized around the globe.
- Build skills and knowledge that are transferable between industries, market segments and geographic locations.
- Gain an advantage over non-certified project managers.
- Prove your project management knowledge, commitment, and experience.
- Join a global network of over 1,000,000 PMP credential holders.
Get the best prep for the PMP® exam.
The CertWise Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation is an interactive review program, combining comprehensive reading materials with interactive online study tools.
- Study the three domains tested on the PMP exam, including the Agile/Hybrid and Predictive content in the new exam.
- Learn from our experienced and certified PMP instructors.
- Prepare for class and the exam with The CertWise® Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation, included in tuition.
- You will have access to the online study tools for an entire year.
- Discuss topics and network with peers from a variety of industries.
- Stay on track to complete your PMP studies with our structured learning environment.
- Take advantage of your employers tuition reimbursement program.
- Meet the 35 hour project management education prerequisite.
Explore the Course Modules
Chapter 1: Project management Concepts
Chapter 2: Project Life Cycles, Phases and Process Groups
Chapter 3: Project Benefits and Value
Chapter 4: Compliance
Chapter 5: Change Management
Chapter 6: External Business Environment Changes
Chapter 1: Project Manager Role and Tuckman Ladder
Chapter 2: Forming the Project Manager
Chapter 3: Forming the Project Team
Chapter 4: Storming
Chapter 5: Norming
Chapter 6: Performing
Chapter 7: Adjourning
Chapter 1: Governance Structure
Chapter 2: Incremental Value
Chapter 3: Project Methodology and Knowledge Areas
Chapter 4: Agile and Hybrid Project Methodologies
Chapter 5: Project Artifacts
Chapter 6: Data Gathering and Analysis
Chapter 7: Project Integration Overview
Chapter 8: Project Integration Knowledge Areas
Chapter 1: Scope
Chapter 2: Schedule
Chapter 3: Costs and Budget
Chapter 4: Resources
Chapter 5: Procurement
Chapter 6: Quality
Chapter 7: Risk
Chapter 1: Change Control
Chapter 2: Stakeholder Engagement
Chapter 3: Communications
Chapter 4: Knowledge Transfer
Chapter 5: Closures
Meet Your Instructor: Dan Grimsley, M.A., MBB, CPM, CMfgE
Dan Grimsley is a master black belt in Lean Six Sigma. He has been in quality and process improvement for over 25 years and has trained participants all over the world in a variety of industries, including transactional, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, medical, government and aerospace. Additionally, Dan received his Project Management training from Kepner Tregoe and has conducted numerous trainings for both individuals and organizations.
Register for Project Management Professional (PMP®) Exam Preparation Live-Online
Last updated: 5/12/2022