This course is not being offered at the moment. If you’re interested in taking this course in the future, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A proven favorite used by more than 50 firms since 2000, this program will take participants on a deep dive into core supervisory and managerial skills to help develop and hone leadership styles. Led by Georgia Southern University faculty, this program bolsters the knowledge and practical skills of those who currently serve in leadership roles. Each session offers new strategies and techniques to help develop individuals and strengthen organizations.
This course will cover the following:
- Exploring leadership styles
- Making the transition into leadership
- Laws on employee management
- Improving communication skills
- Practical problem-solving and decision making
- Handling conflict and criticism
- Improving employee motivation
- Developing people through coaching,
counseling and training
For questions, please contact program manager Dr. Deedee Southerlin at (912) 478-6005 or at email@example.com.
Last updated: 8/13/2020