Alesha Wright, DrPH
- DrPH, Georgia Southern University
- MPH, Armstrong State University
- BS Business Management (Healthcare Administration Concentration), Albany State University
Areas of Specialization
- Health Education
- Health Policy and Planning
- Program Development
- Facility Management
- Organizational Leadership
- Process and Procedure Implementation
- New Business Development
Alesha Wright joined the Georgia Southern University’s Division of Continuing Education team at the Savannah location in June of 2015. As Operations and Facilities Manager, Alesha leads the Savannah team in improving organizational processes and procedures, revenue generation, client-centeredness, and program development. Alesha oversees all events and business within the Savannah area. Additionally, Alesha partners with the division’s marketing team to maintain branding and build recognition of the center throughout the region.
Prior to joining the CE team, Alesha acted as a Frontline Practitioner in health education and health policy and planning.
Alesha is a native of Atlanta, Georgia and is an active member of the Georgia Public Health Association and Omicron Delta Kappa.
Last updated: 6/18/2018