Many schools and/or professional programs have a required test that you will have to take in order to be admitted. Please check with the school you are applying for to determine which test you must take.
Below are information and links to the most common tests you may have to take.
- General Records Exam (GRE)
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Law School Admissions Test (LSAT)
- Medical College Admission Test (MCAT)
- Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT)
Here are a couple of campus resources to help you prepare for your test and answer any questions you may have.
Last updated: 12/19/2012