Cost: $57.00 fee (Group Appointment) $70.00 fee (Private Appointment)
Check or money order made payable to Georgia Southern University
For Private Appointments, you must contact the Office of Testing Services at 912-478-5415, to schedule the exam. Private On-Campus SAT Exams are ONLY ADMINISTERED Monday through Friday based on availability starting at 8:30 am. Private exams cannot be schedule the week of or within three days after a National SAT testing date.
This test is given only to candidates seeking admission to Georgia Southern University when there is no convenient National SAT date available. The On-Campus SAT score can only be used at Georgia Southern University. There is no transcript service maintained on On-Campus SAT scores.
- The On-Campus SAT can only be taken once a year.
- The exam is 3 1/2 hours consisting of three verbal sections and three math sections.
- Your On-Campus SAT will be sent to the Georgia Southern Admissions Office within two (2) weeks of the test administrations.
- Examinees must bring several sharpen #2 pencils and a calculator.
- Examinees must apply for Admissions to Georgia Southern University prior to the testing date. If the examinee has not applied for admission to Georgia Southern University, they will not be eligible to take the exam. For information concerning Admissions, visit the Admissions website .
The test is given at Georgia Southern on the following dates:
14, 2012, Early Registration Deadline: October 26, 2012
Friday, March 15, 2013, Early Registration Deadline: February 22, 2013
Friday, May 10,
2013, Early Registration Deadline: April 26, 2013
Thursday, June 20,
2013, Early Registration Deadline: May 31, 2013
2013, Early Registration Deadline: June 28, 2013** Last date for fall
Identification Required for All Tests
Please make sure you bring an acceptable ID
Acceptable IDs are: a valid
state driver's license, student ID or passport.
(Not accepted: check cashing
cards, picture credit cards, Sam's cards, etc.)
For additional information, please contact:
Georgia Southern University
PO Box 8132
Cone Hall Room 2031
Last Updated September 26, 2012
Comments or Suggestions please
contact The Student Affairs'