1. Fill out the Rental Request Form found on this website.
2. Return the completed form to the Performing Arts Center via email at email@example.com, by fax at (912) 478-1480, or in person at our offices.
3. Call the Performing Arts Center to check availability of the requested date and give a brief description of the event.
4. Once the requested date has been confirmed as available, a $200 non-refundable deposit is required to lock in the date for the event.
5. A contract will be written detailing the balance due for the event, event dates and times, and outlining all of our policies as they pertain to the event.
6. The Performing Arts Center will inform the user when the contract is complete and ready to be signed.
7. If tickets are being sold for the event, an appointment will need to be made with the Performing Arts Center Box Office Manager to fill out the Ticket Request Form (not available on this website) and a W-9 Form. Ticket Request Form needs to be returned to the Box Office Manager at least 5 business days before requested date for ticket sales to begin.
8. At least three weeks prior to the event, an appointment will need to be made with the Performing Arts Center Technical Director to discuss the production details of the event and equipment that will be needed.
9. If the contract states that additional security is needed, user will need to confirm that the Georgia Southern University Police Department has been scheduled for the event.
10. Before the day of load-in, the balance left on the rental fee will be due. It must be paid to the Box Office during business hours. No one will be allowed in the building until the balance has been paid.
11. All users must enter through the backstage door next to the loading dock at the load-in time stated in the contract. No one will be allowed in the building before the time stated in the contract, nor will the front of the building be open until one hour before the event begins.
12. If tickets are being sold for the event, they will be available at the Performing Arts Center Box Office on the day of the event starting one hour before the event begins. They will be available until 30 minutes after the event begins.
13. Ushers for the event must meet with the House Manager at least 45 minutes before the event begins to receive training and assignments. They must be in their assigned places before the House will be open for seating, 30 minutes before the event begins.
14. After the event is over, load-out must be completed by the time stated in the contract or extra fees will apply.
15. If tickets were sold for the event, a check made out to the user will be cut for the ticket revenue within 7-10 business days.