GoVIEW Student Information Guide
Below is the step by step process and other important information for registering and logging into your GoVIEW courses after being accepted into your program. Please follow the guide and if you have any questions or problems, please email the CATS Service Desk – firstname.lastname@example.org or (912) 478-2287.
– Your username is the first part of your email address (ex. jd01234)
– Your initial password is your EagleID.
– Use the “First Time User” link underneath the login area to obtain your username if necessary.
– NOTE: You must have received your acceptance notification to be sure you can login.
MyGeorgiaSouthern contains links to your MyApps (email, calendar, etc.), WINGS registration portal, GOML GoVIEW and a host of other important services. It is your one stop resource for accessing your personal info and courses.
Step 2: Register for your courses
– Login to MyGeorgiaSouthern and click WINGS.
– Click on Student Records
– Click on Registration
– Next you can Select Term, Add/Drop Classes, etc.
– Before registering you may want to contact your advisor to set your course path.
Having trouble logging in to register? Contact the CATS Service Desk – email@example.com or (912) 478-2287.
Step 3: View invoice and pay outstanding fees
– Login to MyGeorgiaSouthern and click on WINGS.
– Click on Student Services & Financial Aid.
– Click on Registration Invoice and Web Payment to view your current balance and reward.
– You may want to sign-up for E-Deposit through the Student Records menu inside of WINGS.
Dropping a course after the drop/add period will not result in a refund. You must drop your course(s) before the official drop/add date. Visit the GoVIEW Course Calendar for those dates.
Step 4: Login to your online course in GoVIEW (On/after first day of class)
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR LOG IN INFORMATION:
- Login to MyGeorgiaSouthern
- Once on the MyGeorgiaSouthern home page – Click on “Personal Settings Gear Icon” located in the upper right hand corner of My.GS
- Click on ‘Personal Settings”
- Click on the “GoVIEW Login Information” to retrieve your username and password
**Again, this will be your username and password used to access your GoVIEW.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR GoVIEW COURSES:
- Login to MyGeorgiaSouthern
- From the MyGeorgiaSouthern home page – Click on “GoVIEW” – you are then taken to the GoVIEW log in screen
- Enter your log in credentials that you found in the above process and you will be taken to your course listing
If you have any questions or problems, please e-mail the CATS Service Desk – firstname.lastname@example.org or (912) 478-2287.
Step 5: Other Important Information
– Make sure that you have read your syllabus or other instructions to undertake appropriate steps for Attendance Verification.
– USE GOOGLE! When you login to MyGeorgiaSouthern, your email, calendar and several other tools from Google are now standard for Georgia Southern students. Try them today!
Last updated: 8/18/2015