English Language Program
The English Language Program is a program of English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) offered through the Center for International Studies at Georgia Southern University. It is designed for international students who have some knowledge of English but would like to improve their English proficiency for academic and professional purposes. Through the program, students develop their English skills while experiencing life in the United States.
Who can benefit from our program?
- Students wishing to enroll in an undergraduate degree program at Georgia Southern but do not meet the TOEFL score requirement.
- Students wishing to improve their English skills for the purpose of enrolling in a degree program at a university in the United States.
- Businesspersons or other professionals who wish to improve their English Skills as part of their career development.
- US residents who are not native English speakers and would like to improve their English skills.
- Individuals who are interested in learning more about the English language and life in the United States.
If you would like more information about the ELP, please click here.