- Working in the USA
- F-1 Student Employment on Campus
- F-1 Student Employment Off-Campus
- CPT for Internships & Co-Ops
- Social Security Sample Employment Letter (to be issued by hiring department on University letterhead)
- Optical Practical Training (OPT) Information Handout
- OPT Info Sessions (all sessions will be held in Forest Drive Bldg. Rm. 1218) Sign up for a session online!
- Thursday, Feb. 19 at 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 20 at 3:00 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 23 at 12:30 p.m.
- The University System of Georgia Office of International Education is currently working to contract with Sprintax (new tax software) so please check your Georgia Southern email account for more information to follow. Once finalized, all information about federal and state taxes will be posted here.
- Tax Reporting & Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- International Taxpayers (IRS)