Donate to IPS
The Office of International Programs and Services strives to provide consistently high‐quality academic, cultural, and education abroad programming and opportunities for the students of Georgia Southern University and residents of the surrounding local community. A gift to the University Foundation designated for the Office of International Programs and Services provides an exceptional opportunity to show your support for and ensure continuation of this important mission.
To lean more about the following and other opportunities for giving, please contact the Georgia Southern University Foundation Development Office at (912) 478‐4483 or visit them online.
Greater Center Fund
- 0196 Office of International Programs and Services
Study Abroad Funds
- 0788 Coca‐Cola HNU Student Exchange Program
- 0604 Study Abroad Nancy Shumaker Scholarship
- 3512 The Richter Honors Study Abroad Scholarship
- 0770 Hala Moddelmog Study Abroad Scholarship
- 0789 Study Abroad
- 3528 Zia H. Hashmi Lectures in International Studies
- 3505 Albert C. Worrell International Endowment
- 0837 Model United Nations
International Programming Funds
- 0815 International Festival
- 0541 International Student Programs
Contributions to all funds, endowments, and scholarships are welcomed and may be sent to the Georgia Southern University Foundation, Inc., P.O. Box 8053, Statesboro, GA 30460. Please clearly designate all contributions with the fund name and assigned account number.
Last updated: 9/18/2015