Honors students can submit posters to be printed on the Honors Program poster plotter under the following conditions:
- The poster is to be used for a presentation of research or creative activity of the honors student in an honors course or as part of an on-campus or off-campus conference or symposium.
- Poster sizes are either 24×36 or 36×48.
- The poster must include either the seal of the University Honors Program or the words “University Honors Program” displayed prominently on the poster. (Georgia Southern University and the name of the student’s department and mentor should also be listed).
- File should be saved and submitted as .pdf.
- File should be submitted at least five business days before poster is needed. Posters needed in less than five days might not be printed.
Below is a suggested template in a PowerPoint file. This template contains the seals, title section, and headers. Feel free to use this format. You may design your poster however you wish, but you should strive for a clear and readable presentation.
The University Honors Program and Georgia Southern University seals for use on posters:
Last updated: 4/6/2015