Below are the steps necessary for exporting your Grade Book for soft storage on a disk, or for printing out as a hard copy.
1. Login to the desired section and go to "Teach" mode.
2. Click on Grade Book in the Instructor Tools menu (bottom left)
3. Click on Export to Spreadsheet.
4. On the Options screen, change the "Columns to Export:" option to "All columns" and leave the others as is.
5. Click on Export.
6. A window will popup asking you to Open or Save the file. Save the file to your computer wherever you see fit. NOTE: We recommend saving the file with a name such as "GradeBook-ENGL1102A.csv" so that you locate it later.
7. The Grade Book file can be opened in Excel for printing.