The process for adding a student(s) to your sections is described below.
Part I - Locate student GeorgiaVIEW username:
1. Login to My.GeorgiaSouthern
2. Using the Student Lookup (bottom middle of the page) channel, lookup the student. Their GaVIEW username will display.
Part II - Adding users to a GeorgiaVIEW section:
1. Login to your GeorgiaVIEW section in "Teach" mode.
2. Click on Grade Book.
3. Click on the Enroll Members button.
4. Enter the username(s) found in Step 1, select a role*, then use the Enroll button to queue up one or more students.
5. Click Save and the student(s) will be added to the Grade Book. (Hint: If you do not click "Save", no users will be added)
*Note on roles:
- Student role is just like any normal student who has registered for your class.
- Auditor is not used.
- Section Designer will give access to the "Build" tab for adding content and modifying settings.
- Teaching Assistant will give access to the "Teach" tab for grading and interaction.