All Sports Camp
The Recreation and Wellness Department at Georgia Southern University’s Armstrong Campus hosts this Summer Camp. Kids will participate in a variety of activities to include; basketball, flag football, kickball, soccer, ultimate frisbee, tag games, and nutritional and environmental presentations!
Dates: June 4-9, June 25-29, and July 23-27, 2018
Cost: $200 and $250 for “Extended Care”
General Camp Information:
– A mid-morning snack will be provided (children with special diets need to provide their own snack)
– Children bring their own lunches
– Campers should wear clothing that allows them to participate in a variety of activities (i.e. tennis shoes, shorts, and t-shirt)
Camp Hours: 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
– Camper drop-off time will be 8:15 to 8:30 am
– Camper pick-up time will be 3:30 pm
– Drop-off and pick-up will be in the Group Exercise room at the Student Rec Center (SRC)
*For “Extended Care” camp will run until 5 pm
– Our counselors are current Georgia Southern students with a desire to work with youth
– All counselors have gone through a basic background check which includes the national sex offender registry
– Counselors are basic first aid and CPR certified
Click Here to Register!
For additional information, please contact Sean Willett at email@example.com.
Last updated: 5/24/2018